Opinion

Battery Recalls, anyone?

OK, so I have not been hiding under a rock or anything and I have heard about the Dell 4.1 million recall and now the Apple 1.8 million drama. What I don't get is the amount of fuss these things are getting. I'm personally writing this one paragraph only to say "Get over it!" Sure, we don't have any new iPods but surely battery recalls are not worth salivating over and I definitely don't see why they have to get more press coverage than the Israel-Lebanon War. Surely, there are bigger bangs elsewhere. I'm sorry, ye lovers of batteries, am I being insensitive? All I did when the MBP recall came into effect was to check if my serial number matched up (it didn't apparently) and kept doing what I normally do, not write Pulitzer-level essays about it.

Labels:

 

Posted on at  

News